Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013
So, I have been reading this book called The Kidnappers a mystery,By Willo Davis Roberts. Ok if you don't like spolliers then just stay away from this  post because i think this post is going to have some spolliers. Ok back to the topic I personanly think this book is not this good because it dosen't really stay on the topic.It is about this boy named Wiile and wille  getting kidnapped and this boy named Joey is trying to find him his self and he is wanting to call the police but they have been pulling a lot of pranks he thinks this time the police wont belive him even thought this time it is real.Also nobody else belives him so nobody will give him the phone and try to call the police.I am only on chapter 11 because I just finshed reading chapter 10 and I am on page 97 and there is like 14 chapters and every page is the book is 137.I am reading this book for school and other people that are reading this some of them don't really like it as well unlike 2 people and I am not nameing any names.

1 comments:

  1. tell me if this sounds interresting to you and tell me if you would try to read it

    ReplyDelete